Taras joined Auerbach Pollock Friedlander in 2014 as a technical designer. His architectural background, varied design experience and REVIT expertise are a valuable asset to the San Francisco studio team.
After college, Taras apprenticed at Matthias Bauer Associates in Stuttgart, Germany, where he worked on international competitions and strengthened his design skills. While living in Chicago, he worked on commercial, civic, retail and residential projects under three architectural firms. Most recently, he worked as an assistant designer at LACO Associates in Eureka, California, before joining the team at Auerbach Pollock Friedlander.
Selected Production Support Experience
- Buckley School Performing Arts Center, Sherman Oaks, California
- Cache Creek Casino Resort, Hotel Expansion, Brooks, California
- Gonzaga University, Myrtle Woldson Performing Arts Center, Spokane, Washington
- Motiongate Theatre Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Olympic College Performing Arts Instructional Building, Bremerton, Washington
- Pechanga Resort Casino Hotel Expansion, Temecula, California
- Qualcomm, Pacific Center Building AZ, San Diego, California
- San Francisco War Memorial Veterans Building, San Francisco, California
- University of California, Davis, Ann E. Pitzer Recital Center, Davis, California
- University of Colorado Colorado Springs, Ent Center for the Arts, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Utah State University, Daryl Chase Fine Arts Center, Logan, Utah
- Bachelor of Architecture, Philadelphia University