Taras Bohonok joined Auerbach Pollock Friedlander in 2014 as a technical designer. His architectural background, varied design experience and strong drafting skills are a valuable asset to the San Francisco studio team.
After college, Mr. Bohonok apprenticed at Matthias Bauer Associates in Stuttgart, Germany, where he worked on international competitions and strengthened his design skills. While living in Chicago, he worked on commercial, civic, retail and residential projects under three architectural firms. Most recently, he worked as an assistant designer at LACO Associates in Eureka, California, before joining the team at Auerbach Pollock Friedlander.
Selected Production Support Experience
- 1440 Multiversity, Scotts Valley, California
- Buckley School Performing Arts Center, Sherman Oaks, California
- Olympic College Performing Arts Instructional Building, Performing Arts Instructional Building, Bremerton, Washington
- Pechanga Resort Casino Hotel Expansion, Temecula, California
- Qualcomm, Pacific Center Building AZ, San Diego, California
- Marcy Open School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- San Francisco War Memorial Veterans Building and Performing Arts Center, San Francisco, California
- The Venetian Orient, Ltd, Presentation Theatre, Macau, China
- University of California, Davis, Ann E. Pitzer Recital Center, Davis, California
- University of Southern California, Glorya Kaufman International Dance Center, Los Angeles, California
- Bachelor of Architecture, Philadelphia University