Patrick brings close to 30 years of professional theatre experience to Auerbach Pollock Friedlander and Auerbach Glasow. He joined the firm in 2011 as chief administrative officer working out of the San Francisco office. In this role, he is responsible for all administrative operations and participates in the firm strategic planning, marketing and public relations.
As a business leader, he has led production and technical operations at three of the most renowned opera companies in the world: the Metropolitan Opera, where he supervised the engineering and construction of stage scenery for all new productions; the Santa Fe Opera, where he was the production director and the project manager during construction of their new opera house; and the San Francisco Opera, where he managed all divisions of the production department.
As a businessman, inventor and entrepreneur, Patrick co-founded Figaro Systems Inc., the global leader of multi-lingual text captioning displays for the performing arts.
Most recently, Patrick served as managing director for Teatro ZinZanni, a unique San Francisco arts institution focused on preserving and presenting the highest quality of European-style circus, theatre and cabaret. As Teatro ZinZanni San Francisco’s lead executive, he was responsible for all budget and business management, administrative oversight of sales and marketing, and oversight of external affairs and community relations.
- Master of Fine Arts, Technical Design and Production Management, Yale School of Drama
- Bachelor of Arts, Niagara University
- Fellowship Award, Japan Foundation, Study of the influence of western opera on the aesthetics of traditional Kabuki
- Ringling Bros and Barnum and Bailey Clown College, Graduate
- Member of the Advisory Board for Ensemble Parallele – http://ensembleparallele.com/
- Guest Lecturer, Yale School of Drama, 2004
- Guest Lecturer, Harvard School of Music, 2002