Nicholas Lee Taylor
Nicholas joined Auerbach Glasow in 2017 bringing with him previous industry experience and a solid technical foundation. In his role as lighting designer with the firm, he collaborates on all aspects of the design process including CAD management, graphic presentations, computer lighting calculations, fixture research and specifications.
Prior to joining the firm, Nicholas worked at a well-known San Francisco lighting design firm. His undergraduate experience at California Polytechnic State University included hands-on architectural experience in professional studio environments through the Cal Poly Satellite Studio program and the Cal Poly Co-Op program.
Selected Project Experience
- Menlo Gateway, Menlo Park, California
- San Francisco Conservatory of Music, 200 Van Ness, San Francisco, California
- San Francisco State University, Creative Arts Replacement Building, San Francisco, California
- The Presidio Theater, San Francisco, California
- Bachelor of Architecture with a concentration in Digital Fabrication and Electronics, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo
- Embodied Evolution Design Competition, Participant
- The HMC Award For Best And Most Comprehensive Design, L.A. Metro, Special Mention