With more than 20 years of experience as an audio-video, multimedia consultant and systems installation/integration contractor, Dan brings a unique, field-tested approach to his design and consulting work for Auerbach Pollock Friedlander. His systems design projects cover a wide range of facilities including multi-room performing arts centers, university theatres, digital projection venues and houses of worship.
Dan’s design and installation experience includes sound reinforcement and playback systems, assistive listening systems for the hearing impaired, background music and paging systems, theatrical production communication systems, low voltage control systems, closed circuit television and modulated video systems, large format video projection, film projection, teleconferencing, videoconferencing systems and master control systems.
His previous experience as a systems installation contractor reinforces the depth of his understanding of traditional audio-video systems for corporate boardrooms and meeting rooms, multi-room banquet facilities and government buildings.
Selected Project Experience
- American Museum of Natural History, Rose Center for Earth and Space, Hayden Planetarium, New York, New York
- Borgata Hotel and Casino, Atlantic City, New Jersey
- Boston Conservatory, Boston, Massachusetts
- Carnegie Hall, Judy and Arthur Zankel Hall, New York, New York
- Emerson College, The Paramount Center, Cutler Majestic Theatre and Tufte Performance and Production Center, Boston, Massachusetts
- Guggenheim Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Hope Presbyterian Church, Cordova, Tennessee
- IBM’s “Solutions for a Small Planet” Exhibit, Epcot Center, Walt Disney World, Orlando, Florida
- Inter-American Development Bank, Andrés Bello Auditorium, Auditorium and Conference Center Washington, D.C.
- Joseph Meyerhoff Symphony Hall, Baltimore, Maryland
- LaGrange Performing Arts Center, Callaway Auditorium, LaGrange, Georgia
- MGM Mirage, the Cirque du Soleil LOVE™ Theatre, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Mount Vernon Estate & Gardens, Ford Orientation Center, Mount Vernon, Virginia
- New Brunswick Performing Arts Center, New Brunswick, New Jersey
- Philadelphia Academy of Music, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia Museum of Art, Renovation and Expansion, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Pittsburgh Center for the Creative and Performing Arts, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Princeton University, Lewis Center for the Arts, Princeton, New Jersey
- Purdue University, Patti and Rusty Rueff School of Visual and Performing Arts, West Lafayette, Indiana
- Salt Lake Tabernacle of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Salt Lake City, Utah
- The Pershing Square Signature Center, New York, New York
- The Venetian Macau, ZAIA™ for Cirque du Soleil, Macau, China
- United States Capitol Visitor Center, Washington, D.C.
- Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre at Encore Park, Alpharetta, Georgia
- War Memorial Auditorium, Trenton, New Jersey
- Writers Theatre, Glencoe, Illinois
Bachelor of Science in Engineering, University of Hartford, Acoustics and Music
- Audio Engineering Society
- United States Institute for Theatre Design and Technology