Christopher L. Morris
Christopher joined Auerbach Glasow as a technical designer in 2016 after previously working on a contract basis for the firm. In this role, he works in joint collaboration with the lighting design team providing CAD management, graphic presentation design, lighting control design and lighting calculations. Christopher also provides technical support in a similar capacity to Auerbach Pollock Friedlander and is a valuable member of the studio team.
His background includes nine years with the San Jose Repertory Theatre, most recently as the theatre’s production manager. Christopher’s strong technical foundation was established in his previous positions as a theatrical technical director, assistant technical director and an automation consultant.
Christopher holds an MFA from Yale University and a BFA from Milikin University.
Selected Project Experience
- Anderson Collection at Stanford University, Exhibition Lighting, Stanford, California
- Berggruen Gallery, San Francisco, California
- Confidential Client, Customer Welcome Center, Palo Alto, California
- Presidio of San Francisco, William Penn Mott Jr. Visitor Center, San Francisco, California
- University of California, Davis, New Jan Shrem and Maria Manetti Shrem Museum of Art, Exhibition Lighting, Davis, California
- Master of Fine Arts, Yale University, Technical Design and Production
- Bachelor of Fine Arts, Millikin University, Design/Technical Theatre