Brad Kisicki brings a solid and diverse background in technical production to his work at Auerbach Pollock Friedlander. With more than 15 years of professional experience, Mr. Kisicki brings expertise to a wide range of areas including audio-video systems, stage machinery and rigging design. Educated in architecture, he also specializes in program layout and backstage/support space design.
Prior to his work at Auerbach Pollock Friedlander, Mr. Kisicki worked primarily as a theatrical production manager and technical director. Notable engagements include ten years as the production manager of the Aspen Music Festival and five years as the technical director of Dance Theater Workshop in New York. He has worked as technical consultant for dozens of dance and theater productions in New York and with domestic and international tours. He is an active scenic designer and continues to work closely with the New York dance and theater community.
Selected Project Experience
- Actors Theatre of Louisville, Facility Assessment and Planning Study, Kentucky
- Al Habtoor City, La Perle by Dragone Theatre, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Eisenhower National Memorial, Washington D.C.
- Guggenheim Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Jazz at Lincoln Center clubs, Various Locations
- Mandalay Bay, Cirque du Soleil Michael Jackson Theatre, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Manhattan Class Company (MCC) Theater, New York, New York
- Philadelphia Museum of Art, Renovation and Expansion, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Princeton University, Lewis Center for the Arts, Princeton, New Jersey
- South Hongqiao Theatre District, Shanghai, China
- The Pershing Square Signature Center, New York, New York
- Writers Theatre, Chicago, Illinois
- Master of Architecture – Rhode Island School of Design
- Bachelor of Fine Arts – North Carolina School of the Arts
- International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees (IATSE) Local 635