- Supports Principals and design staff
- Theatrical systems design and documentation including seating and room configuration
- General CAD and Revit drawing support
- Work with project managers and design staff to ensure timely deliverables within a project schedule
- Work on multiple projects at the one time
- Coordination and collaboration with our design staff as well as with architects and engineers outside of our office.
- Perform your duties to the best of your ability and faithfully observe your obligations to the firm.
- Adherence to requirements as documented in the employee handbook.
Key Competencies and Abilities
- Highly skilled in AutoCAD
- Skilled in 3D AutoCAD, Revit and SketchUp
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite
- Effective communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Judgment and problem solving
- An attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Demonstrated grace under pressure
- Complete and submit timesheets, travel reports and other requested documentation on timely basis
- Ensure security and confidentiality of project and intellectual property information
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Skills Education and Experience
- 1 – 2+ years’ experience in a similar position(s)
- College degree in related discipline
- 2+ years experience with CAD
- Experience with REVIT, 3D AutoCAD and Sketchup
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with 3ds Max and Rhino
- Experience working in theatre or live performance environments
- Knowledge of basic clerical practices and procedures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Creative problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills
- Highly collaborative work style – able to work harmoniously in a creative studio environment
- Self-starter – able to work independently and productively
- Native Mandarin, a plus
Work is in a general office and creative studio environment. Primary schedule is Monday to Friday with occasional nights and weekends as needed for project deadlines.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and provide identification sufficient to complete all necessary government forms
- Must pass a background check
- Ability to safely, frequently and independently move and handle twenty five pounds
- Ability to move safely and independently at construction work sites
- Ability to climb a ladder
- Ability to work at a desk with a computer for extended periods of time
- Ability to communicate clearly on a telephone
- Must be able to regularly speak and write in English
- Specific vision abilities required are close vision, middle distance vision and color vision
Interested parties should send a letter of interest and resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is an Auerbach + Associates, Inc. policy to make all employment-related decisions without regard to an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, creed, national origin or ethnicity, ancestry, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by law as required by state and federal law. This policy governs all areas of employment, including hiring, promotion, assignment, and discharge.
Auerbach Glasow has no current job vacancies. However, we are always interested in talented individuals with training in the design and documentation of architectural lighting. To be considered for future positions, please submit a letter of interest and resume via email to: email@example.com.
It is an Auerbach + Associates, Inc. policy to make all employment-related decisions without regard to an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, creed, national origin or ethnicity, ancestry, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by law as required by state and federal law.
All inquiries will be kept confidential.